We have an immediate need for a part-time, contract Massachusetts-based instructional design project manager!
Candidate must be based in Massachusetts – do not apply otherwise. The client is rolling out a global, distance learning program for higher education. We have an immediate need to contract with a project manager with instructional design experience (you will manage 2 to 3 IDs, a writer and work with others). We need a commitment of at least 15 hours per week, with additional time to be negotiated based on your schedule.
Ideal candidate has experience:
- Developing instructional design processes
- Overseeing Instructional Designers
- Migrating multiple higher ed. courses into an LMS
- Distance learning
- Video production
- Shepherd instructor materials through development into final student-facing materials (including an LMS)
- Develop and improve processes for the team
- Ensure processes are followed
- Quality control of instructional design deliverables
- Relationship management with instructors and EdTech people
The project will have a startup-y feel and be fast-paced, working with an established education company to roll out a new eLearning offering to a well-known educational institution.
In your reply, please:
- Highlight any experience:
- Managing a project team, including setting client expectations, meeting deadlines, reviewing deliverables and improving performance.
- Developing processes for educators or instructional designers to follow
- Working with higher education instructors
- Working with education technology companies
- List the LMS’s (if any) you are most familiar with
- Share any videos you helped produce