We have an immediate need for a part-time, contract Massachusetts-based instructional designer!
Candidate must be based in Massachusetts – do not apply otherwise. The end-client is rolling out a global, distance learning program for higher education. We have an immediate need to contract with an instructional designer. You should bring years of experience in the higher-education and EdTech space. We need a commitment of at least 15 hours per week, with additional time to be negotiated based on your schedule.
Ideal candidate has experience:
- Migrating higher ed. courses into an LMS
- Collaborating with professors
- Collecting and translating inputs from professors into a higher ed. course to be delivered in person and online
- Convert professor-developed materials into student-facing materials and internal materials for other team members to further develop the course
- Follow established processes for developing the course
- Build relationships with professors/instructors
The project will have a startup-y feel and be fast-paced, working with an established education company to roll out a new eLearning offering to a well-known educational institution.
In your reply, please:
- Highlight any experience:
- Working on a project team, meeting client expectations and deadlines
- Producing instructional design deliverables that are not student-facing
- Following pre-established processes for developing courses while applying ID principles
- Working with higher education instructors
- Working with education technology companies
- List the LMS’s (if any) you are most familiar with