This page is confidential. Do not share a link to this page.
Instructions for UPDATING KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS:
- Download and view these keynote files.
- In a browser window/tab, open this spreadsheet which contains data you need to put in the keynote files.
- The following changes are to be made to both keynote files and returned to us:
- First slide: Alter the month/year to the next month, based on the date you were tasked.
- Slide 5: Update all the large numbers with data from the spreadsheet. These numbers are in column S of the spreadsheet (out of view, on the far right).
- Slide 5: Bottom right corner it says “BLIS Data 06/15/11 – ###” Please change the second date to yesterday, based on the date you were tasked
- Slide 13: “###,000 Twitter followers” headline should be changed to the number of followers today on this account. Round to the nearest 1,000.
- Slide 14: “Reach ###,000 Facebook Fans” headline should be changed to the number of “Total Likes” today on this page. Round to the nearest 1,000.
- Slide 17: Use the number from the previous step to update the headline ” ###,000 Facebook Fans.”
- That’s it, thanks 🙂